The Canadian Association for Refugee and Forced Migration Studies (CARFMS) seeks to foster an independent community of scholars dedicated to the advancement and dissemination of Canadian refugee and forced migration research.
This contest is seeking to develop an unique and distinctive logo in order to assist with the branding of the Canadian Association for Refugee and Forced Migration Studies (CARFMS)
- Who’s Allowed To Enter: Competition is open to anyone in the world. Canadian Citizens and permanent residents of Canada will be given priority.
- Technical Requirements: at least 600 dpi, .eps file, CMYK colour, original file must be available; if font file is used file should also be provided; logo must reflect both the French and English sides of CARFMS/ACERMF
- Originality: The design must be entirely an original work; every competition entrant declares and guarantees that the work submitted and all materials associated with it are original, and are solely the result of his/her own creativity.
- The winning logo becomes the exclusive copyright and property of CARFMS and the winning designer relinquishes any rights to the logo or its use.
- Submitting an Entry: Entrants can only submit one design. Submissions should be sent to email@example.com
- Deadline: January 31, 2015
- Adjudication Process: Executive Committee of CARFMS will adjudicate the submissions. More details can be found at http://www.carfms.org/exec
- Prize: $ 500 CAD
- Acceptance of the competition rules: Submission to the contest acts as consent and acceptance to the competition herein.