Why Join CARFMS?
- Participate in a community of scholars, researchers, advocates and policy-makers working on issues of forced migration and refugees
- Find out about job opportunities, lectures, conferences, publications, and other important information through our listserve, forums, and publications
- Discover others who are active in your area of research or policy advocacy through our online database of members
- Share and discuss your research with other academics, advocates and the NGO community online using our forums or in person at our annual conference
- The association is independent, interdisciplinary, and run by its membership and is dedicated to the advancement of refugee and forced migration studies
- Participate in the annual conference
|CATEGORY||ONE YEAR||TWO YEARS|
|Regular – Independent Researchers and Individuals from/representing Government and Policy-Making Institutions||$150||$300|
|Regular – Student, Postdoc, Low Income Researcher||$40||$80|
|Regular – Individuals from NGOs/Reps/advocates of “Refugee” groups||$50||$100|
|Affiliate – Institutional Membership (Regular)||$300||$550|
|Affiliate – Institutional Membership (Non-profit)||$150||$300|
There are two payment options now available.
1. Download the form below, print it and fill it in. Send it and the appropriate fee to the address listed on the form.