- New Publication: Global Public Governance: Toward World Government?
- Ending Forced Migration as a “Weapon of War”
- Working Paper Series: May 2, 2022
- CARFMS22: “Crisis” and Forced Migration: Manifestations of power in a changing world
- New publication: Peace and Security in Indo-Pacific Asia - IR Perspectives in Context
Le français suit The Canadian Association for Refuge and Forced Migration Studies (CARFMS) invites submissions to a new blog series of Desktop Reviews. The objective of the Desktop Review series is to facilitate the sharing of timely information, knowledge and ideas about a range of issues relevant to the field of refugee and forced migration studies. Submissions may include short reviews of literature, secondary analyses, policies, policy recommendations, or a combination thereof (no primary research)….Read More