- Striving to Achieve International Justice Through the Protection of Refugees: The Challenges for Greece and the European Union
- CARFMS21: Call for Papers
- CARFMS Meets: IMRC!
- Call for Applicants - StOries: Strangers to Ourselves
- Moving Refugee Protection from Regional Divergence to International Convergence
Established in June 2008, the mandate of CARFMS is to foster an independent community of scholars dedicated to:
- advancing and disseminating Canadian refugee and forced migration research;
- establishing active partnerships and collaborations among researchers, teachers, practitioners, policy makers and advocates; and,
- supporting publications, conferences, and other fora that contribute to open and inclusive communication and networking around issues relating to refugee and forced migration studies in Canada and elsewhere.
Centre for Refugee Studies, York University
8th Floor, York Research Tower
4700 Keele Street
Toronto, Ontario M3J 2P3
Tel: +1 416 736 2100 ext. 30391