- New Publication: Global Public Governance: Toward World Government?
- Ending Forced Migration as a “Weapon of War”
- Working Paper Series: May 2, 2022
- CARFMS22: “Crisis” and Forced Migration: Manifestations of power in a changing world
- New publication: Peace and Security in Indo-Pacific Asia - IR Perspectives in Context
Ecem Oskay is a Master of Political Science candidate at McGill University. Building on her previous studies in Germany, USA and Canada, her DAAD funded research focuses on the conceptualization of the agency of refugees. She is a fellow at the Centre for International Peace and Security Studies and the Interuniversity Consortium for Arab and Middle Eastern Studies.