- Working Paper Series: May 2, 2022
- CARFMS22: Call for Papers - “Crisis” and Forced Migration: Manifestations of power in a changing world
- New publication: Peace and Security in Indo-Pacific Asia - IR Perspectives in Context
- 2022 STUDENT ESSAY CONTEST / CONCOURS 2022 D’ESSAIS POUR LES ÉTUDIANTS
- In Solidarity with Ukraine
Sasha Lallouz is a third year JD Student at the University of Alberta, Committee Member of Law Students’ Association Mental Health and Wellness Committee, and Editorial Board Member of Alberta Law Review. She graduated from the University of British Columbia with a Bachelor’s of Arts degree majoring in English Language and minoring in Commerce. After completing her degree, she moved to Edmonton to pursue the study of law at the University of Alberta. She quickly developed a passion for immigration law, employment law and insurance law. Sasha graduates in 2016 and will practice in Edmonton, Alberta.