- CARFMS/LERRN Lived Experiences of Displacement Essay Award
- CARFMS Webinar: War and Asylum, Jan 25 2024
- Call for Papers: 2024 CARFMS Student Essay Contest
- Call for Papers: The ICC as Justice Hub, Pragmatic Complementarity and Domestic ICL Enforcement
- The Pedagogy of Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
Jona Zyfi is one of the Top 25 finalists in SSHRC’s 2015 Storytellers challenge. The annual competition challenges postsecondary students from across the country to demonstrate—in three minutes or 300 words—how SSHRC-funded research is making a difference in the lives of Canadians. The top entries this year addressed a range of issues—from water security and immigration, to social justice, education and food security—and highlighted how knowledge about the social sciences and humanities helps Canadians understand and improve the world around us.
Learn more: http://www.sshrc-crsh.gc.ca/storytellers