- Working Paper Series: May 2, 2022
- CARFMS22: Call for Papers - “Crisis” and Forced Migration: Manifestations of power in a changing world
- New publication: Peace and Security in Indo-Pacific Asia - IR Perspectives in Context
- 2022 STUDENT ESSAY CONTEST / CONCOURS 2022 D’ESSAIS POUR LES ÉTUDIANTS
- In Solidarity with Ukraine
Jona Zyfi is one of the Top 25 finalists in SSHRC’s 2015 Storytellers challenge. The annual competition challenges postsecondary students from across the country to demonstrate—in three minutes or 300 words—how SSHRC-funded research is making a difference in the lives of Canadians. The top entries this year addressed a range of issues—from water security and immigration, to social justice, education and food security—and highlighted how knowledge about the social sciences and humanities helps Canadians understand and improve the world around us.
Learn more: http://www.sshrc-crsh.gc.ca/storytellers