- New Publication: Global Public Governance: Toward World Government?
- Ending Forced Migration as a “Weapon of War”
- Working Paper Series: May 2, 2022
- CARFMS22: “Crisis” and Forced Migration: Manifestations of power in a changing world
- New publication: Peace and Security in Indo-Pacific Asia - IR Perspectives in Context
August 19, 2021 The Canadian Association for Refugee and Forced Migration Studies (CARFMS) observes with increasing alarm the multiplication of attacks against human rights in Afghanistan, along with the limitations of people’s mobility and reprisals against individuals and their families. Given its mandate, focused on refugee and forced migration issues, CARFMS supports unreservedly the « Open letter on Afghan refugee protection and resettlement to Canada ». This letter calls on the Government of Canada to act urgently…Read More