- Working Paper Series: May 2, 2022
- CARFMS22: Call for Papers - “Crisis” and Forced Migration: Manifestations of power in a changing world
- New publication: Peace and Security in Indo-Pacific Asia - IR Perspectives in Context
- 2022 STUDENT ESSAY CONTEST / CONCOURS 2022 D’ESSAIS POUR LES ÉTUDIANTS
- In Solidarity with Ukraine
2018 Student Essay Contest deadline has been extended to January 31
The Canadian Association for Refugee and Forced Migration Studies (CARFMS) invites students to participate in the seventh annual CARFMS Student Essay Contest.
The CARFMS Student Essay Contest aims to recognize the most outstanding research produced by students in the field of refugee and forced migration studies. There are two categories: one for graduate and law students; and, one for undergraduate students. A $500 prize will be awarded to one winner in each category (Graduate/Law and Undergraduate) to recognize their contributions.