- CARFMS/LERRN Lived Experiences of Displacement Essay Award
- CARFMS Webinar: War and Asylum, Jan 25 2024
- Call for Papers: 2024 CARFMS Student Essay Contest
- Call for Papers: The ICC as Justice Hub, Pragmatic Complementarity and Domestic ICL Enforcement
- The Pedagogy of Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
Tanya Bouchard, Chief Curator at Pier 21, has invited all interested people to share their individual immigration story with the museum where a repository has been set up. Please share widely with your networks.
The Museum actively collects oral histories and written story accounts of immigrating to Canada and of coming to Canada as a refugee.
www.pier21.ca | www.quai21.ca