- New Publication: Global Public Governance: Toward World Government?
- Ending Forced Migration as a “Weapon of War”
- Working Paper Series: May 2, 2022
- CARFMS22: “Crisis” and Forced Migration: Manifestations of power in a changing world
- New publication: Peace and Security in Indo-Pacific Asia - IR Perspectives in Context
Join CERC Migration for an innovative program of reading, discussion and creative writing to explore notions of identity and diversity in the contemporary Canadian context. About the program The experience of migration, as unique or universal as it might be, is always rooted in everyday stories, and can often be best expressed through literary and creative writing. The CERC in Migration and Integration program at Ryerson University launches the StOries Project: Strangers to Ourselves as an alternative training…Read More