- New Publication: Global Public Governance: Toward World Government?
- Ending Forced Migration as a “Weapon of War”
- Working Paper Series: May 2, 2022
- CARFMS22: “Crisis” and Forced Migration: Manifestations of power in a changing world
- New publication: Peace and Security in Indo-Pacific Asia - IR Perspectives in Context
Update on Exclusion and Inadmissibility Jurisprudence: New Developments Since the Decisions of the Supreme Court of Canada in Ezokola and Febles (PDF)
Joseph Rikhof, Adjunct Professor, Faculty of Law, Common Law Section, University of Ottawa and Former Senior Counsel, Crimes against Humanity and War Crimes Section, Government of Canada.