- New Publication: Global Public Governance: Toward World Government?
- Ending Forced Migration as a “Weapon of War”
- Working Paper Series: May 2, 2022
- CARFMS22: “Crisis” and Forced Migration: Manifestations of power in a changing world
- New publication: Peace and Security in Indo-Pacific Asia - IR Perspectives in Context
Peter Nyers is Associate Professor of the Politics of Citizenship and Intercultural Relations in the Department of Political Science at McMaster University. He is the author of Irregular Citizenship, Immigration, and Deportation(Routledge 2019). Professor Nyers was interviewed by Julia Wong, a third year Philosophy student at the University of Toronto. In an extensive interview, Professor Nyers explained his concept of irregular citizenship and what citizenship might be in a borderless world. With our current…Read More