- New Publication: Global Public Governance: Toward World Government?
- Ending Forced Migration as a “Weapon of War”
- Working Paper Series: May 2, 2022
- CARFMS22: “Crisis” and Forced Migration: Manifestations of power in a changing world
- New publication: Peace and Security in Indo-Pacific Asia - IR Perspectives in Context
Professor James C. Simeon, Head of McLaughlin College School of Public Policy and Administration, Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada firstname.lastname@example.org Why is Canada one of the few countries in the world that still practices “indefinite detention”? The deplorable practice of holding migrants for indefinite periods of time who are unable to establish their identity or who are unable to obtain the documentation required to be returned to their…Read More