- New Publication: Global Public Governance: Toward World Government?
- Ending Forced Migration as a “Weapon of War”
- Working Paper Series: May 2, 2022
- CARFMS22: “Crisis” and Forced Migration: Manifestations of power in a changing world
- New publication: Peace and Security in Indo-Pacific Asia - IR Perspectives in Context
In June 2018, the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) published its annual Global Trends report on forced displacement in 2017. According to the Global Trends report, how well did Canada do in welcoming refugees compared to other countries in the world? Actions speak louder than words First of all, despite their limited economic resources developing countries mostly and by far welcomed the greatest number of refugees. According to the report, the…Read More