- Working Paper Series: May 2, 2022
- CARFMS22: Call for Papers - “Crisis” and Forced Migration: Manifestations of power in a changing world
- New publication: Peace and Security in Indo-Pacific Asia - IR Perspectives in Context
- 2022 STUDENT ESSAY CONTEST / CONCOURS 2022 D’ESSAIS POUR LES ÉTUDIANTS
- In Solidarity with Ukraine
An Information Sheet for People Taking Part in Forced Migration Research
Taking part in a research project gives you a chance to make your voice heard, but it can also be inconvenient, cost you time or money, and/or make you feel physically or emotionally uncomfortable. This information sheet explains key terms and outlines your rights.
Available in the following languages: