- New Publication: Global Public Governance: Toward World Government?
- Ending Forced Migration as a “Weapon of War”
- Working Paper Series: May 2, 2022
- CARFMS22: “Crisis” and Forced Migration: Manifestations of power in a changing world
- New publication: Peace and Security in Indo-Pacific Asia - IR Perspectives in Context
Interview with Jennifer Hyndman, by Rachel McNally We discussed the politics, practices, challenges, and ‘mutual citizenship’ goals of private refugee sponsorship in Canada as well as exciting research projects shedding new light on this Canadian model of resettlement. Jennifer Hyndman is the Director of the Centre for Refugee Studies at York University and a geographer who investigates how space and place impact the lives of refugees. Rachel McNally is a refugee sponsor and a Politics student who recently completed…Read More