- New Publication: Global Public Governance: Toward World Government?
- Ending Forced Migration as a “Weapon of War”
- Working Paper Series: May 2, 2022
- CARFMS22: “Crisis” and Forced Migration: Manifestations of power in a changing world
- New publication: Peace and Security in Indo-Pacific Asia - IR Perspectives in Context
Interview with Dr. Shauna Labman, February 23rd, 2018, by Kate Motluk Dr. Labman shared her thoughts on the role of interdisciplinary study, ‘layered legality’, and Canada’s legal obligation to refugees and asylum seekers. Dr. Shauna Labman is a law professor at the University of Manitoba and an advocate for refugee protection. Kate Motluk works with the Refugee Sponsorship Support Program and was previously a program coordinator with Lifeline Syria. Across the globe, forced migration is…Read More